Form new friendships!
- Get to know others better!
- Meet new people in our church!
- Deepen relationships with one another!
This is how it works:
- People in groups of eight (four couples, or three couples plus singles) will take turns hosting each other once in their home.
- The host is responsible for the main dish/drinks, and the other folks bring the salad and bread, vegetable and dessert.
- The responsibilities rotate, and the process continues once a month for four consecutive months.
- When the four months are over, you’ve had four opportunities to eat and fellowship with others in our church family.
- Couples and singles will be grouped together to reflect a healthy blend of age, marital status, family size, etc. and will be grouped so that you will probably meet someone you do not know well – that’s part of the fun!
This is a very flexible program. A backyard barbecue, a buffet in one room and eat in another, or a “table for eight”, dutch treat at a local restaurant can work fine. All couples and singles are encouraged to participate. Dinners For Eight is offered once a year at the beginning of Spring. Sign up information is posted in the church bulletin.
For questions call the church office. For the most current information about upcoming events please refer to our HOME web page.