English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
Free Conversational English Classes
Anyone who would like to learn
English as a second language is
7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Sept. 27th – Dec. 13th, 2017
Feb. 7th – May 16th, 2018
Classes are held at Covenant of Grace on Wednesday evenings from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Session I is from September 27 to December 13. Session 2 continues from February 7 through May 16. For questions call the church office. For the most current information about upcoming events please refer to our HOME web page.
- Students may enroll by registering throughout the semester on any Wednesday evening that classes are meeting.
- All classes are free. Students will be asked to purchase a textbook costing approximately $25.00 – $35.00.
- During the classes there will be free childcare for student’s children who are ages birth to 12 years old.
- All teachers are unpaid volunteers who want to help you learn to speak better English.
English Reading Class
- For those who need help in reading English.
- For those who do not speak any English.
- For those who speak very little English.
- For those who know enough English to “get by”.
- For those who want to improve their English pronunciation and accent. For those who want to feel more comfortable speaking at work, at school and in the community.